- Eating all fattening things without a care or worry about gaining inches.
- Being chubby meant cute lil kid and not big fat cow!
- Making friends was so easy. You show a new doll or a new toy and all the kids in the neighbourhood would flock around you.
- Because of your age, you could get away with any blunder or mischief.
- Your nice baby skin would always glow without the expensive creams or facials, hair were always smooth and silky without the shampoos and conditioners.
- The biggest wish would be to be able to play outside with friends for longer periods of time.
- Being ignorant did not mean getting weird, funny looks.
- The thrills and excitement and finding magic and mystery in every new thing.
- The way you saw the world around you. Everything seemed so open, simple and possible, without a “what’s in it for me?”
- The scents, the tastes, the memories that remind of childhood!
And, Uma, your tag’s done!!
Image courtesy : Google Images