This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 7; the seventh edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton.
“What if” is a question and lots of questions are beginning to crop up.
Thinking out loud…
- What if men got pregnant?
- What if dinosaurs lived today?
- What if you were convicted of a crime that wasn't?
- What if God was one of us?
- What if your spouse was cheating on you?
- What if kids ruled the world?
- What if Coco Cola had brand extensions like Coca Cola Plus (Coca Cola with Vodka), Coca Cola DS (Coca Cola with Rum), Coca Cola Forte (Coca Cola with Whiskey)…
- What if your body gave an instant alarm whenever you took an extra calorie of food!
- What if the doctor had a stroke while performing a surgery on you!
- What if you could go back in time and “Undo” the mistakes you did.
- What if, the aliens and monster creatures of sci-fi movies attacked you, the way they do in movies?
- What if life was a bed of roses.
- What if there was a crime free world.
- What if everybody was happy.
- What if you went on a date to an expensive restaurant and found that your credit card was blocked?
- What if you could read every body’s thoughts?
- What if your best friend falls in love with you?
- What if your doctor looked like Brad Pitt!?
- What if your father is the next President of the country?
- What if you are addicted to FarmVille and know about it too?
Well, I can have a lots of “Ifs” and you can have a lot of “Buts”, but If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we’d all have a merry Christmas, so until then Happy Blog-a-ton!
Image Courtesy : http://www.peacefreedomprosperity.com